I made a new Ideal woman from cutting out body parts from a magazine.
First: Juicy Model Hair. I absolutely love blonde hair so I used blonde wavy hair for my new woman.
Second: I used a woman models eyes from gatorade. They are crystal blue. I like light blue eyes, not dark blue eyes. I have always wanted blue eyes!
third: I used emma stones lips and eyebrows. I believe she wears Revlon very well. I love her lip color and eye make up. Her eye brows are arched and thin, which is how I get my eyebrows. Also, she has straight white teeth like me!
Forth: I used a small nose. I'm not into the big pointed noses, I like small noses.
Lastly: I used Bethenny Frankels body. I like her skin tone, not pale and glowing. Also she is fit, she has muscular arms, core and legs which i find very beautiful in a woman. (Makes a perfect Woman)
I used this woman as an Idea woman that I would want to be if I had a choice. I imagine my character as a perfect woman, (We all can't be perfect but I made one up to be)
No comments:
Post a Comment